Welcome to the
OMEA Teacher Evaluation Information Center!
OMEA members are encouraged to visit this “hub” often as our organization assists music teachers to transition into Ohio’s new system of teacher evaluation. This list of guidance materials will grow as OMEA continues to develop sample SLOs and resources to help our members navigate OTES (Ohio Teacher Evaluation System).
To access all of this helpful information, login into the Member Portal by clicking here.Some of the OTES resources available in our members portal
Not a member?? Interested in joining? Click here!
- OMEA Message about the Ohio Teacher Evaluation System
- OMEA Position Statement on Pre K-12 Teacher Evaluation in Music Education
- OMEA Overview of OTES for Music Teachers
- Link to ODE Informational Videos
- OTES Self-Assessment for Teachers and Administrators
- OTES Diagram: Teacher Performance on Standards, Student Growth Measures
- Chart Descriptors
- SLO Template with Descriptive Statements
- SLO Template and SLO Checklist
- Enhanced SLO Template NEW!
- Sample 8th Grade Choir SLO
- Jobs Bulletin
This Jobs Bulletin is published as a service of the Ohio Music Education Association to assist our members seeking music teaching positions, as well as to help Ohio school districts by providing worthy candidates for consideration.
All job listings received are posted for 60 days, or until notification is received from the school district that the position is filled.
- Ohio Fine Arts Content Standards
- Mailing Labels