During Event (Desk Located in Convention Center)
- Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
New for 2024
Online preregistration and registration will flow through the OMEA website. Preregistration, (early bird), pricing is available through January 15, 2024. You may still register online after this date but prices will increase. Act now and save!
There are several add-on options depending on your membership level.
- Full Active members may add a non-teaching family member, (must register on-site, fees apply).
- OCMEA members may add the "Block Party" on Thursday evening with guest speaker Scott Lang, (Jan. 15 deadline, fees apply).
- Retired members may attend the free retired breakfast on Firday morning with preregistration, (Jan. 15 deadline).
- Retired members may add one non-teaching guest for free, (must register on-site).
- IHCP - you may add this option to receive contact hours, ($10 fee and additional requirements apply).
- Ashland Graduate Credit - this option is only available through Ashland University. It can not be added to your OMEA registration. More info available when registration opens.
Non-member registration is available by choosing the "Guest" option on the registration page.
Saturday Only Registration
We are pleased to offer this option, but you must register on-site. There is no online availability for Saturday Only Registration.
School Mail-in or Multiple Registrations from School/Organization
Note: If you need a W-9 form, please contact OMEA Executive Director Jay Wardeska, (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please make checks payble to "OMEA" and mail before Januray 15, 2024 to:
OMEA Professional Development Conference
P.O. Box 1357
Medina, OH 44258
1. Individual attendees should register online and choose pay by check/money order option. (Purchase orders not accepted.)
2. Print the registration document, (document is emailed to address you provide).
3. Collect all registrations and send with check for total to the mailing address provided.
4. Please be sure to include copies of all individual registrations to help match the payment to attendees.
Housing reservations should be made using the the online reservation system or mail-in form. OMEA negotiates discounted prices for housing but does not control the reservation system. These discounts are not available by calling the hotel desk.