To encourage music industry and collegiate level educational institutions to participate in and support the Ohio Music Education Association with the goal to expose the membership to a variety of products and services beneficial to the educational process within this State.
Ohio MEA Corporate/Institution Partnership is open to any company and collegiate level institution offering products and/or services to Ohio music educators and their students. Benefits are subject to change based on received date of enrollment/payment. OMEA reserves the right of refusal.
Sign Up via the OMEA Business Portal ONLY. If you do not have one already, reach out to OMEA Director of Business for a Business Portal login. Program Benefits will not be activated until payment is received. OMEA reserves the right to not post the link of any website on content appropriateness or other criteria. Enroll by August 1 to have all benefits available. Some benefits are Partner initiated while others are automatic as indicated. Enrollment closes on November 1st. Purchase orders are NOT accepted.
LEVEL I – (OMEA MUSICIAN’S CLUB)
ANNUAL COST TO PARTNER: $300
- OMEA website banner ad/link rate of $150.00 per month.
- Listing in every TRIAD issue as an Ohio MEA Corporate/Institution Partner. Listing includes URL linking.
- Exhibit Booth Partnership Logo Floor Sticker provided at the OMEA Professional Development Conference.
- OMEA website link to your site from Partnership (CIP) online listing in Business Portal.
- OMEA website listing with name, address, phone and web address.
- OMEA Professional Development Conference website listing.
- Two extra (FREE of charge) exhibitor badges per booth at the OMEA Professional Development Conference.
- Six exhibitor badges total for 1 booth booked. Additions per normal badge policy. ($350 Value)
- Listing at entrance to Exhibit Hall at the OMEA Professional Development Conference.
- Listing in the Ohio MEA State Marching Band Finals Program Book.
- Discount Rate on ads contracted in TRIAD. Space reservation(s) required by deadlines. (See Media Kit)
- Discount rate on all Advertising: TRIAD, SMBF Guidebook App & SMBF Program Book, OMEA Conference Guidebook App.
- OMEA CIP Logo will be provided for your use as identification as an Ohio MEA Partner. See terms of usage.
- Priority 3 for Early Bird OMEA Conference Exhibiting
LEVEL II - (OMEA CONDUCTOR’S CLUB)
ANNUAL COST TO PARTNER: $450 - ALL LEVEL I BENEFITS +
- OMEA State Conference Exhibit Booth Fee = $750.00 per booth.
- One Price ($150) Industry Showcase (Clinic Session – Virtual On-Demand) prior to, during, and after the OMEA Professional Development Conference (not transferable). Completed Showcase Request Form required by due date. ($145 Value)
- OMEA website banner ad/link rate of $100.00 per month.
- One additional (FREE of charge) exhibitor badge at the OMEA Professional Development Conference. Seven exhibitor badges total for one booth booked. ($525 Value)
- Additions per normal badge policy.
- Priority 2 for Early Bird OMEA Conference Exhibiting.
LEVEL III (PRESIDENT’S CLUB)
ANNUAL COST TO PARTNER: $800 - ALL LEVEL I & II BENEFITS +
- One FREE Industry Showcase (Clinic Session – Virtual On-Demand) prior to, during and after the OMEA Professional Development Conference (not transferable). Completed Showcase Request Form required by due date. ($295 Value)
- One additional (FREE of charge) exhibitor badge at the OMEA Professional Development Conference. Eight exhibitor badges total for one booth booked. Additions per normal badge policy. ($700 Value)
- One FREE 1/2 page Horizontal, Color ad in the Spring Edition of TRIAD. Ad must be provided by February 24th as per established criteria via the OMEA Media Kit. ($225 Value)
- Free OMEA website posting of your banner ad/link on OMEA website homepage for December, January & February. See OMEA Advertising Media Kit for ad details. ($300 Value) Space Reservation Form required. Submit to OMEA Director of Business.
- Priority 1 for Early Bird OMEA Conference Exhibiting.
OMEA PARTNERSHIP LOGO USAGE
- Only the Ohio MEA Corporate/Institution Partnership Logo as provided by OMEA may be used by the Corporate Partner. Using any other OMEA logo is strictly prohibited.
- The logo should appear with the verification: Company/Institution is a Corporate Partner of the Ohio MEA. Displaying the logo beyond the fiscal period of July 1 to June 30 is not permitted unless the partnership is renewed.
- The OMEA Corporate/Institution Logo will be sent via digital means and may be displayed for the purpose of identification as an Ohio MEA Corporate Partner. No usage is permitted when it implies the endorsement of a service, product, or company/institution.
- Partner web sites may display the Ohio MEA Corporate Partner Logo if it provides a direct link to the OMEA web site at www.omea-ohio.org.
- In the event of discontinuation as an OMEA Corporate Partner, the OMEA logo, links and references must be removed from all advertising/marketing and website venues within 30 days.
- Questions regarding logo usage should be directed to the OMEA Director of Business and Trade Show Operations.
Revised 5.27.2022 ww